You can cancel your Premium membership at any time, provided you do so within the required notice period:
VIA YOUR PROFILE
Log in to your EliteSingles account with your registration email address and password.
1. Select the cogwheel (“Account”).
2. Select "My Membership".
3. Towards the bottom of the screen you will find a section which says "Information about my membership".
Click on the "here" where you see the sentence "For more information on how to cancel your Premium membership, please click here"
4. Select your reason for cancellation:
- Check the appropriate box for your cancellation reason, then click on "Continue".
- Enter your password to confirm the cancellation. Once you have done so, just click on "Confirm".
Please make sure you complete all the steps so that the cancellation is successful.
- If the cancellation is successful, the following page will read "Cancellation confirmation". You should then receive a cancellation confirmation to your registered email address.
- In some cases, the cancellation will be incomplete, and you will be asked to contact Customer Care to finalise the cancellation. The message will read "Your cancellation is not yet completed."
>>> It is not possible to cancel your subscription on m.EliteSingles.co.uk. Please use the www.EliteSingles.co.uk.
For more information on cancellations, please read through our Terms and Conditions.
Should you wish to continue with your Premium membership, you can reopen your subscription by clicking on "My Account", and then "My membership". You will see a button which says "Activate account again". Click this button to reopen your subscription. Please note: this will reactivate the automatic renewal of your subscription.
If you purchased a subscription on your mobile device via the iTunes Store, please see this article: iOS App - How do I cancel my Mobile Pass subscription?
If you purchased a subscription on your mobile device via Google Play, please see this article: android App - How do I cancel my Mobile Pass subscription?